วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

No class & New Furniture

No class & New Furniture


Today is Wednesday, August 08, 2007. Today I doesn't have class at Assumption University,and I'm very happy because now Thailand is the host at the reception of Universiade Bangkok 2007 ,so today any University doesn't have class.I have my friends are staff of Universiade bangkok 2007. They are very happy to do this job.





In the morning,I have to send up my brother to school.After I send up my brother. I come back to my home,and have a breakfast.My breakfast is a noodle. My mom do its for me.It is very dilicious, and then I am reading an American crime stories. I read "Ride the lighting".This story tell about "Death penalty",and in this story death penalty is "electric chair". It look like ride the lighting.I think this death penalty is torment more than using poison.








In Thailand have death penalty too.The death penalty in Thailand is usinfg poison.I think using poison is well because the prisoner who has death penalty will die without torment, but if we use electric chair to kill the prison.The prisones will have to torment before their die.





Between I reading a book, have a pick up car, parking in fornt of my house that car is pick up of S.B. furniture. Today I have appointment with them because I had bought a sofa and shelf for 2 week,and today they get a sofa ,and shelf to me.This sofa is very nice.I like its.It is very soft. I think if I sleep on its,I will have a nice dream.








After that, I clean my house,and get all of my books on the shelf,and when I finish my work.I go to receive my brother at school. I take times to go to him school about 15 minutes.This school is near my house. When I receive my brother ,I take him to central Rama2 for get him to playing a ball house. My brother love to play its very much.I'm very boring between ,I waiting him.After he finish its. We are have a dinner at BBQ,and then We are come back home.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: