วันเสาร์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Ethics & Table Tennis


On Friday, August 24, 2007. Normally every Friday I didn't have class, but this week I had class "Ethics",so on that day I had class "Ethics" at the morning 9.30 - 12.00. This subject was very boring.This subject had one rule that everyone didn't like its. That rule is everyone must to wearing an full uniform. When I study in this class, teacher teach about Principle of profession.

Everyone could have principle in every work, and then I finished this class. I had a lunch with my friends.After I had lunch, I will had free times about 3 hours,so I went to play table tennis with my friends. We were play table tennis at M71. It was the first time of me that came in this room. when I came in this room have many peoples play table tennis.Then I started to play its. I gave my friend to teach me how to play.







First, How to Hit The Forehand Table Tennis Drive.


The sequence photos to the left depict the forehand drive as performed by World Champion Jiang Jialiang. The first part of the forehand stroke is to position yourself with your knees bent and your right foot placed slightly further away from the table. With the idea in mind of hitting the ball at the peak of its bounce, approach the ball with a foreword -upward stroke, pivot your waist and shoulders toward a straight-on position to the table as you pull the closed racket into and upwards over the ball.


Second, How To Hit The Table Tennis Backhand Push.


The backhand push stroke is made standing square to the table or with the left foot slightly back. The knees should be bent, while standing on the balls of the feet.The stroke begins with the elbow bent upward and the racket held up near the chest level in an "open" position. Pivot the elbow downward stroking under the ball, sending it over the net onto the opponent's court.


Third,How To Hit The Table Tennis Forehand Push.

Stand with your right foot somewhat back of the left and bend your knees. Stand on the balls of your feet with the racket angle the same as is used for the backhand push. Pivot the elbow down, and stroke under the ball in the same manner as with the backhand push.


Fourth,The Slow Loop.

With your left shoulder facing the table, knees bent, and racket held to knee level or below, hold the racket almost vertical with your wrist slightly cocked towards the floor. After the ball is dropping from the peak of its bounce, move the racket in an almost straight upward path and straighten your right knee as you begin to meet the ball. Close your elbow angle and pivot your waist and shoulders to move towards a flush position with the table. As you pivot, your weight should be transferred to your left foot. Just as the racket contacts the ball, the wrist is flung upward adding further to the already dramatic upward motion. The spin produced by this shot will tend to cause an opponent to put the ball back high, giving you an excellent smash opportunity, or even cause him to miss clear off the table.





After, I finished to play table tennis with my friends. I had class to learned "World Civilization" at 17.00-20.00. It was very boring. I don't like it, but I must to went to learn because I am a student. When I finished this class, I were come back home. When I left out of ABAC, I was boring again because It was very traffic jam on the road( It was a nice picture 555+ ), but it not a problem with me because It to be familiar for me. 555+

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: