วันศุกร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Ca$hFlow

Ca$hFlow



Today I go to Y.W.C.A building for play game Cashflow.This building locate on Satorn road. Ca$hFlow is the game monopoly of Robert kiyosaki. Everyone can play this game. I think its easy to play, easy to understand, easy to know what thing that this game to tell us?



How to play Ca$hFlow?

1. This game is Monopoly game.Use people to control,when you play.

2. Objective of this game is to retire yourself,and what does retrie mean?
- Retrie is you doesn't do your job but you will have money to use everyday.
By the way everyone can't do like that.In fact if you don't do your job,you will not have money.In this game have the way to retire.

3. Before you start this game, you must to know about income
- Active income.
- Passive income. - money that you can get,after you retire.

4. When you start the game, you can play by dice to play the game, and try to retrie,and that you will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!








After I play this game. I feel very funny and exciting.At that time I want to have some asset to make passive income for me.I think every people want to success in they life , but they use their life in the way that not have way to success.I said that because 80% of poeple in the world are employee. Employee can't make money to be passive income,so they can't to success in their life.


And In the evening. I go to central RAma2 with my family to have dinner, and then We are come back home.


" Today is a nice day { I want to be a rich man 555+ } "

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Yuthchai กล่าวว่า...

Wow! Teetut this is my favorite game

See U tomorrow.