วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

GOING TO VOTE A DRAFT CONSTITUTION

GOING TO VOTE A DRAFT CONSTITUTION



Today is Sunday, August 19, 2007. I was get up at 07.00. Today is the day of my forefather. My family have ceremony to respect my forefather, so today I have meeting with my cousin, and had a party at my home. I was talking about their learning and everything.





After I finish a party with my cousin, I am going to vote for draft constitution. I was vote for accept this draft constitution. I think the new draft constitution must better than old constitution, however a new draft constitution has something wrong, something not very well. I mean a new draft is not perfect, It will perfect than old one.




And then I finished to vote. I and my family had to go to Central Rama II. Central Rama II was near my home. It easy for my family to came to this place. We were arrived at 16.00. We came to this place for window shopping and looking for have a dinner. We had a dinner at MK restaurant. This restaurant was popula in central Rama II. I said that because it had many people waiting table for had a dinner. MK is good for a health. I love to eat its 555+. Then I finfished a dinner. I was come back home,when I arrived at my home. I turn on the computer,and come to my blog for get a new journal.

I think today is a nice day. I'm very happy that I go to vote for a new draft constitution. It is a duty of Thai people. Everyone could to go to vote. This duty preserve for Thai people .This is the future of Thailand,the place that you born. If you don't vote, you will be the bad guy.Everyone could to use your right that you have.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: